mercredi 23 septembre 2009

Some Things America Just Gets Right

Every now and again we run across something that reminds us that there are just some things that America gets right and are not easily reproduced. Things like gourmet hamburgers with bottomless fries, or gooey chocolate chip cookies. Well, we discovered something else that we can add to that list: corn mazes. I wanted to shake things up a bit a couple of weekends ago and do something that felt like fall, so I found a corn maze not too far from us.
Notice the dying corn and the overgrown weeds




There were some fun bouncy things to play on for the kids and they did enjoy it, so I guess that makes it worth it.





3 commentaires:

  1. I love the hair on Jonas! That's a picture you will need to save to show to his fiance some day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That definitely is not Thanksgiving point, but I think it's cool you're being festive. Looks like the kids really loved it. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I made gooey chocolate chip coookies today and thought of y'all. If you were just down the street, I would take you some!

    I had a dream lastnight that I was visiting you in France. I woke up missing you guys!

    RépondreSupprimer

Membres