mardi 22 septembre 2009

Dancing King

This baby cracks me up! He really is a dancer and lately he has taken to dancing to everything: good music, bad music, the sound of the metro or any other engine, any humming. This was in Inverness, Scotland and he was getting kind of whiny, so Daniel gave him his cell phone playing music. Needless to say, he was thrilled and danced the night away.
We know what to get this kid for Christmas...an Ipod!

This was in Shetland, and once again Jonas was getting kind of whiny after a long day of driving. Someone had left a cd in the car; it was a bunch a obscure 50's music that didn't interest us much, exept that Jonas discovered his favorite song: It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To. He quickly perked up and the kids had a blast dancing in their seats to this song about 50 times in a row.

Daniel was the only one able to risist the party.

2 commentaires:

  1. That's my boy, Daniel. Focused on driving and ignoring the party!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Haha, I love the random music. Emmalyn loves anything that has a beat too. She stops crying in the car if I turn on music.

    RépondreSupprimer

Membres