dimanche 19 août 2012

Grandma and Grandpa Hausen 2012

At the end of July, my parents came out for a visit to Switzerland for a couple weeks.  We were so excited to have them come Jaxon could not resist putting socks on his ears.  Grandma and Grandpa took the boys down to the creek near our apartment and played in the water and even caught frogs
The sunflowers were in bloom in the field.  We all love sunflowers.
Janet took my parents and the kids across the lake on a boat to Yvoire, a medieval village on the French side.  I like this picture because my dad and Janet are exactly same - hands in pocket, smiles on face, stepping in unison and even the fanny pack and purse carrying the day's essentials.
All the windows were decorated with beautiful flowers.  
Dad always love boat rides and Jaxon was happy to actually get one of the really huge lolly pops.
Jonas never figured out how to lick a lolly pop and preferred to bite and chew the whole thing. 
After a few days in Switzerland, I finished my quarter and work and we left on a week long vacation to Southern France where we rented a little mobile home on the beach.  The water was cold, so it was purely for the boys enjoyment that I acted as a the target for their new squirt guns.
I tried my best to run away but they were too fast and sharp shooters...
We ate a ton of fresh fruit from the farmer stands that are around every corner. 
The boys loved the sand and were successful in their transformation to sand boys.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres