jeudi 25 mars 2010

Jaxon the Rock Climber

Last weekend some friends that we know through Jaxon's school invited us to go rock climbing. They are really into the outdoors and have all the gear, which was great for us. It was Jaxon's first time rock climbing and I have to say that he did really well. He was a little intimidated at first, but I told him that I would give him some chocolate if he tried it. Once he started up it was hard to get him to stop (we didn't want him to go too high on his own, just in case); I'm pretty sure he would have made it to the top. Of course, afterward he kept on reminding me about the chocolate I owed him. I like that I can get him to do almost anything for candy.




Me and Daniel. I think I have a new passion...


And that little itty-bitty person at the end of the rope up there is me.


Jaxon repelling. It was adorable. I think he was really starting to get the knack.

2 commentaires:

  1. LOVE IT!! Next time Ryan and I tour the clanques via boat we'll be able to see you touring them via hard work, muscle and sweat.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That is the most precious rappelling I've ever seen. Jaxon's a little man now-- he is growing up so fast!

    RépondreSupprimer

Membres