mardi 23 mars 2010

Reunited

So my very best friend from Houston just came to visit me. I guess I had finally nagged her enough and she figured I would stop bugging her if she just gave in. She came with her husband, Ryan, and I also managed to talk her into bringing her daughter Claire, who Jaxon was still saying he wanted to marry after a year and a half of separation. They stayed for only a week, which wasn't enough for me, but they were so fun to have here and we had a great time showing them around a little bit. We took them out to Cassis the day after they came into town. Jaxon and Claire took the train with me and were able to have a great time together no matter where they were.
Making sand castles is really fun...until monster Jonas comes around to ruin everything.








At Borely Park




On the boat on the way to visit Chateau d'If

In Arles

Enjoying some waffles and hot chocolate in Arles

What does Claire see in that kid?
Saying their goodbyes. It was just so much fun having them. Now to figure out how to get them to come back again...

4 commentaires:

  1. I love these two crazies! What does Claire see in Jaxon? Only everything that is magical and wonderful. Although I'm not so sure about his influence, she has been talking alot about "Poo" and "Butts" since her return home :) I miss you too, no need to convince me to come back, I'm already sold.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The least he could have done was teach her his favorite French words: "caca" and "fesses"!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Janet! The chateau d'if! I love that movie the count of monte christo-Its my favorite! I love seeing the pictures of you guys together. We would love to make the trip someday too! Hope your doing well and know that we still think about you guys.- MJ

    RépondreSupprimer

Membres