dimanche 8 juillet 2012

Jonas's 4th


 
Jonas turned 4 (I can't believe; I guess he will just be my baby until the next one comes) on June 30. We started his birthday festivities the evening before with a nice barbeque at the lake. Open community barbeques dot the beaches along lake Geneva and this type of meal is quickly becoming a family favorite.
 The kids were enjoying a dip in the lake until Jonas spotted this crawfish and became certain that death was imminent. Or at least that his father was going to die picking it up. Daniel suggested we throw it on the barbecue, but Jaxon wouldn't have it.


 We headed hope afterward for cake, candles and presents. I let Jonas decorate his own cake. He certainly enjoyed himself, although I found myself needing to scrape of some of the decorations the appreciate the cake...
 And, of course, the most important part: presents.
We spent the next day at Aquaparc, the best water park in the area. Unfortunately we forgot the camera in the car, so no pics. The kids had a blast and Jonas was thoroughly satisfied with his choice of birthday activity. Though I have to say that water parks as a pregnant woman are pretty depressing, with everyone else having the fun. Or the work-Daniel was exhausted by the end after lugging huge tubes up stairs all day.   However, I can't complain too much as there was also a spa and I was able to spend a good portion of the day in there.  In any case, it was a great celebration. We sure love having Jonas in our family!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres