dimanche 20 décembre 2009

Meet the Mistral

The Mistral, the infamous wind that rushes through Provence, sure shook up the sea in a nearby coastal town we decided to visit (Carry Le Rouet) After our trip, I was seriously considering how long the commute would be to the office!




As we explored, we tried not to get blown away.


We found a nice shelter from the wind under this overhang.



As the trail got a bit dangerous with the high winds on the edge of a cliff I decided to leave Janet and the kids behind to see what was on the other side of the ridge. I was not disappointed...



Janet looking cute as ever with her hair blowing in the wind.






Jonas passed out in the car so Janet stayed with him while Jaxon and I explored a little further along the coast line. I think Jaxon enjoyed a little adventure with his dad.



This was are spot where we sat watching the waves and talking for a while.














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres