jeudi 5 janvier 2012

Italian Christmas: Positano

The next day we headed down the Amalfi coast on one of the most exhilerating bus rides of my life to Positano




Have I mentioned that we quickly became addicted to the picked-daily perfectly-delicious mandarin oranges which we found in abundance?



Hiking down to the beach


The kids loved having a beach day



Daniel found this delicious homemade mozzarella cheese. The best I have ever had for sure.
Daniel put himself to work while Emily and I checked out the shops. Isn't he sweet?Hiking back up to the bus stop.

It was an exhausting day for some. But it didn't end there for Emily and me. At our hotel there was an amazing thermal spa, the perfect place to relax after the perfect day.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres