vendredi 30 juillet 2010

Jaxon's school year in review

Jaxon had his last day of school on July 2 and they send him home with a CD full of pictures of the year. I just wanted to post a few of them. I have absolutely loved Jaxon's school and am going to miss it so much. They do so many fun things and the teachers are just great. Here are some of the things that they did, in no particular order:
Here they had a spectacle with a marionette show. They love marionettes show here. It just seems so French to me.

After an Easter egg hunt.
Making a "Galette des Rois." I loved having Jaxon experience the French traditions at school.
The brave teachers took all the kids to the circus. It just so happenned that Daniel got free tickets to the circus from work a couple of weeks later, so Jaxon got to go twice. I asked Jaxon whether he liked going with his friends or us better and without hesitation he said his friends. Oh great, it is already starting. He already likes his friends more than us. I am kidding. We have a great time as a family, but I am glad that he has been able to make so many friends and do so well socially.


They made regular trips to the library that is located right across the street from us (I LOVE our library) which Jaxon loved. They asked for volunteer parents to accompany the class, and though I couldn't go because of Jonas, it did work out for Daniel to go one day, which was really fun for Jaxon. And Daniel. I think...


We have gotten to know the librarians really well so Jaxon always got "bisous" from them when he went with his class to the library.

One day they had the farm come to them. They were able to be up close and personal with cows, goats, geese, ducks, chickens, bunnies, pigs...


and everyone got a pony ride, to boot!
Jaxon was Robin des Bois for canival, thans to the costume that my friend Aurélie gave him as a gift. He is so handsome.


Jaxon celebrating his birthday at school.
He really had a great school year. On his report card his teacher said that he had made huge progress in French this year (good thing) and that he is very well behaved. I would never have thought that he would turn out to be the well-behaved kid when he was two, but I am happy about it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres